Welcome to the CHS Guidance Portal! The mission of the CHS Guidance Department is to assist students in selecting a challenging academic program which will enable him/her to experience success in making post-secondary plans and decisions. In addition to this, the guidance department will offer support to students and help them feel safe and happy in a growing and changing school environment.
- explaining and interpreting your test scores.
- planning your high school program.
- finding information about college, vocational skills, talents, and interests.
- understanding the qualifications for occupations which interest you.
- assisting you with personal difficulties that make school problematic for you.
- arranging parent/teacher guidance meetings
Student transcripts can be requested by filling out the online form, or in person at Calais Middle & High School.
The following information is needed for the request to be processed:
First, middle, and last name:
Year of graduation:
Name at time of graduation:
Date of birth Phone number:
Name of person/place making request:
Name of person/place transcript is to be sent:
Address and phone number where transcript needs to be sent:
Our guidance counselor, Ms. Lord, is putting together a group email for all the seniors regarding deadlines, scholarships, and etc. If you would like to be part of this group, please email Ms. Lord at firstname.lastname@example.org.