Beginning on Monday, July 20, CHS 2020 graduates may pick up their caps and gowns for graduation. Students may pick up their own cap and gown Monday through Friday from 9am to 1pm. It is the responsibility of the student to take care of their cap, gown, and tassels. There is not enough time to reorder any misplaced pieces at the time of graduation, and we do not order extras due to the individual fits for caps and gowns.
If you plan on decorating your cap, the following historic practices will remain in place:
- Anyone who wishes to decorate their cap, must submit a drawing or picture of the design.
- Designs must be in good taste.
- The design submitted and approved is the only design that may be on the cap.
- Any cap with a design that was NOT pre-approved will not be allowed to be worn.
- Caps will be checked on the day of graduation.
- Graduates can provide a hard copy of the design or email directly to Mrs. Spearin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Parents/Guardians and students will be receiving a mailing soon containing instructions and parking passes for the graduation ceremony.
Mary Ann Spearin