What is the Blue Devil Health Center?
- A full service health center located within the nurse’s office, set up much the same as a doctor’s office.
- A safe, inexpensive, and easily accessible place for students to seek a full range of health services without leaving school.
- We offer preventive health care, diagnosis and treatment of acute medical conditions, and management of chronic illness, as well as education, counseling, and referral as needed to community providers.
- Behavioral health care and counseling are offered through the center.
- Preventive dental health screening and cleanings are offered twice a year.
- Available to all students in grades 7-12 with parental consent.
For further information call 454-8262